The financial accounts present the financial balance sheets for sectors of the economy, providing a picture of the financial assets and liabilities of each individual sector at a given point in time.
They also cover the flows that affect the balance sheets between the quarters, i.e. the transactions, revaluations and other changes in volume.
The following groups of financial instruments are covered:
· monetary gold and SDRs (F1)
· currency and deposits (F2)
· debt securities (F3)
· loans (F4)
· equity and investment fund shares (F5)
· insurance, pension and standardised guarantees (F6)
· financial derivatives (F7)
· other accounts payable/receivable and trade credit (F8)
Additional instrument details are available for each group.
|Dataset||Browsing and Excel export||XML export||Calendar|
|QSA - Quarterly Sector Accounts||Data||Bulk download||Release calendar|
|ESRB Risk Dashboard|
|Euro Area Accounts|
|Household Sector Report|